Monday 12 September 2011

JunKroom Records- Updates, Move to London, Ebay listings, Harold and Maude and other rarities.

















So, after a bit of a break I'm back in London after leaving Japan in May 2011. It's taken me a while to get settled but I'm slowly getting back into the swing of things and I'm sorting through the thousands of lps I shipped over from Japan, which all arrived safely (fortunately) I'll be listing some items on ebay over the next few weeks. Here are a few that I've recently listed.....some may have finished by the time you read this, but there will be more to follow.

the link to my ebay page is http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/jun-kroom-records

Here are some photos of recent listings- insured postage worldwide is included if the final bidding amount (no add on charges)

Harold and Maude Soundtrack
Bruce Springsteen live in NY (3lp set)
Jethro Tull Roots to Branches + Tour Program
Neil Young/Pearl Jam - Mirror Ball
Beck- Midnite Vultures

I will also be listing hundreds of rare/out of print CDs and LPs at set prices on Discogs contact me if you're interested
My discogs link is on the Left hand banner






No comments: